Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Daily Programming and a Detailed Fitness Journey

I've decided that I now am going to hold myself accountable to other people and post whatever workout I do every single day. I'll show both what I planned to do and what I actually ended up doing. I keep a log already of my workouts, but I want it to be public to the world so you can see where I am starting at in the beginning of the year, and where I end up at.

Hopefully this will encourage me to work harder and smarter to achieve the optimum results. I am going to have basic goals over the year, but I don't have anything super specific yet. In general it will be to simply become more fit across all 10 recognized general physical skills: Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy.

This will be mostly self programmed, but I draw my programming from various sources in the hopes that I can create the best program for myself within the restrictions that I will have.

As of now, you can look at the tab that says "My Daily Program" and it is one long post of each day. As of now I can't figure out how to make each day a separate post without it showing up in the "Home" tab. If anyone knows a way, please let me know.

To a fitter 2014!


*Update*
I figured out a way to be able to post individual days' programming, just click on the "My Daily Programming" tab and it will lead you right there. Sorry for any confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment